SCCA has unveiled several changes to its live timing page through SCCA.com/live for this weekend’s Lone Star Grand Prix Hoosier Racing Tire SCCA Super Tour event at Circuit of the Americas.
The screen has been optimized for mobile view, with the following enhancements:
- Light/Dark mode allows the user to toggle between the standard (white background) page and a new dark background screen. For mobile users, this should automatically select based on your phone’s settings (if you use dark mode, it should select dark). Toggle icon is located next to the “Sort By” button.
- When sorting by class (select the “Cl” in the column header), there is now a bar separating classes and the “gap” is based off the leader in class, instead of the overall leader. If you are in class mode, to switch back to overall mode, click on “Pos” in the column header.
- You may also still select an individual class in the drop-down menu, which will isolate that class and include the best segment, speed and times in the purple bar.
- Locked Timing Column Menu – when scrolling down the page, the Timing Column Menu will remain fixed.
- The Time Elapsed/Remaining and Lap count is now in the Timing Column Menu to the left of the purple (best in session) bar.